I want a SWISSFLEX! Or was it a SWISS SENSE?
The names are similar. But that’s all.
Unfortunately, in marketing not everything is as it seems. Swiss Sense sounds Swiss and therefore like Swiss quality. Swissflex is the same. But who has real Swiss craftsmanship in their genes? The right answer is: Swissflex. And practice shows that too.
- Only Swissflex is Swiss quality
- Swissflex slatted frame optimally adapts to the body
- Slatted frame has the best ventilation
- Topper Swissflex is included in the mattress
- Swissflex slatted frame is less high than a box spring
- Slatted mattress adapts better to an adjustable bed
- Swissflex slatted frame can be built into an existing bed frame
- Price difference is more than compensated by Swissflex
Swissflex was founded in Basel in 1949. For decades, this bed manufacturer has stood out for its high quality ergonomic slatted frames. With very good pressure distribution and support, which are not comparable to those of Swiss Sense’s box springs. The latter does not have Swiss but Dutch roots and the company is a lot younger than Swissflex. They only supply boxsprings, of which the origin is diverse.
Swissflex always chooses a slatted frame with a high quality foam mattress, optionally made of natural latex. These mattresses contain a durable topper (individual toppers are in any case on their way back, because they harden quickly). There is no steel in it, with the exception of any springs.